Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Week 4 Exercise 8 - pt 2

So once again I had not read through the exercise instructions properly and in addition to "my thoughts" which I have not yet documented, I tried following the detailed directions to sharing - which gives me the following...

http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=AuntieNina

I'm not sure how different that is to doing it as done in part 1, but apparantly this is the required way.

Anyway on to "my thoughts"... I guess I can see how this would be useful to some - I have to admit I am not someone who regularly checks at least 10 websites a day for my news & entertainment... so this was mostly just an exercise for me. At least I know what RSS stands for now!

1 comment:

Hollywood Megastore said...

Hello,
Nice blog i like it
The clapper loader is generally responsible for the maintenance and operation of the clapboard, while the script supervisor is responsible for determining which system will be used and what numbers a given take should have.