Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 1 Exercise 1

Okay, so I just re-read the part in the exercises where it says we should be logging our thoughts on each of the 23 things... Back to the beginning, I think this is a neat chance for those of us (yes I'm definitely one of them) who are a little behind in some of these new-fangled techie tools to learn about them at work. I'm also pleased we will be getting a little present for doing this. I'm also excited at the possiblity of winning a bigger prize. But mostly I am glad for the chance to do this all on work time... otherwise I would try to get to it, might get to some of it... eventually, but would probably never get to all of it (or at least not before it all changes to the next hot thing.) So my seatbelt is fastened and I'm on my way!

No comments: